Re: fw: [AGA Member] Digest Format

Agreed.
Try setting up the filters on your mail client to process the mail.
Outlook, OE, Eudora, all have filters. Even Hotmail I believe.

Michael

At 11:30 AM 5/7/03 -0700, you wrote:
It was pretty quiet for a long time.  Now, it's like Morton
Salt, but it could go back to a sprinkle.

I think it's a bit of work for the webmeister to switch
things. . . .

I'd hate to see that and then things die down.  Maybe we
can wait and watch a bit longer.

Scott H.