Re: [AGA Member] Digest Format

Hi Bob:

I assumed email clutter was the issue (but I may have misread the original post). Sending the messages into a different mail box solves that problem. You're right about filters not "digest"ing email.

As an aside, over at the APD, every so often someone wants to burst the digest into individual messages. I guess there's no right way.

Michael