Re: [AGA Member] Greetings.

Hey all,

Thanks for making me feel welcome.  Karen, you're right.  I probably
shouldn't count as a newbie -- I'm way to cranky to be a newbie.

Scott,

I was thinking of bringing two different sets of rocks.  One set consists
hands-on examples for the talk ("this is a rock...", "this is a black
rock...").  The other set would be aquascaping stones -- probably in matched
sets of 3 or 5 -- that I might bring for the auction.  New Mexico is a rocky
place and I have a great choice and unlimited supply.  The downside for the
auction rocks is that the buyer has to find some way to get the rocks home.
What do you guys think of the auction rocks idea?

The smaller hands-on stones I could box and check as baggage.  The larger
ones I'll probably have to find some way to ship ahead of time.  If worse
comes to worse, it is really only a (really) long day's drive from here to
Dallas.

Jay, thanks for the offer.  Maybe I'll bring, oh 8, or 9 sets of stones and
go 3-7 stones per set, and I'll get some big enough for a 6-foot tank...

Just kidding :)

Roger Miller