Re: [AGA Member] Help

No prob.  I figured you meant me so I went ahead and
answered.

If the wood is very dense and heavy, it will probably need
2-3 boilings or 20-30 minutes each.

If it's not very dense, or even floats, than one boiling
for about 15 minutes might be enough.  It's hard to say
because there are so many different kinds of trees.

The key is the temperature of the water.  In warm water the
leeching is very slow.  In boiling water, it's instant tea!

good luck,

sh