Re: [AGA Member] Disinfecting and Plant Sources

It's a shame but you must *be careful* with auctions where
you cannot see what you get before buying.  For stem
plants, an offered item might be a single stem -- it
happens more often than we'd like to believe and still have
faith in human nautre.  Ask the seller questions before you
bid, if you can, or stick with sellers you have come to
know and trust.

Also shop for prices; auctions generally tend, in my small
experience, to be sellers' markets.

But you can find things you can't get else where and you
can get some good deals through the bid sites.

Scott H.