Re: [AGA Member] Needle Valves & Manifolds

> "Aaron Glass" <aglass@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >Anybody have any recommendations on where to get inexpensive needle valves or manifolds with needle valves for CO2 systems?

http://www.marinedepot.com/
sells same stuff as M3. I don't know what the status
of M3 is since I've not done business with them since
the new management.  I've been happy with
Marine Depot. I'm sure either company is fine.

- shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga
Baltimore