Re: [AGA Member] Sad News

Mike, can you please send me his widow's name and address,
if you have it? I never knew him personally, but we emailed
each other a few times, and had planned on getting together to
visit Dennis's hatchery. Unfortunately, he was sick about the
same time I got sick. The last time we emailed, a few months
ago, he told me he was recovering, so I thought all was well.
Since I'm still trying to recover from my ordeal, I never got back
in contact with him.

When I saw the obituary in the paper, my heart just sank. One
of my biggest regrets is that I never got a chance to spend time
with him, like we had discussed in our email exchanges.

Take care,
	shireen

Shireen Gonzaga Baltimore, MD