[AGA Member] AGA Aquascaping Contest: 1 Month Left

Hi folks,

This is just a little reminder that if you are interested in entering this
year's AGA Aquascaping Contest, you have little more than a month left to
get your entry submitted.  Closing date is September 15th.

With all the talk in the last 2 APDs on everyone's goals, here's a chance
to show the goals in action.  Take 2-5 photos of your aquarium, complete a
small form (possibly adding as much optional information as you want), pay
a $5 entry fee, and you're ready.  You can enter nearly entirely online,
entirely by postal mail, or to any degree in between.

Winners will be announced at the AGA Convention in Dallas (and
simultaneously online), and there will be ribbons for all placings.  In
the past 3 years we've also had some cash and merchandise prizes, so I
suspect this year will be no different.

Further details, and an archive of the last three years' contests, can be
found at http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

  - Erik
    showcase organizer & website maintainer

--