Re: [AGA Member] Help Needed -- and NJAS 50th Weekend

Hooray!

Karen, I haven't forgotten. I'm still waiting to hear back
from Larsen at NJAS.  I'll give him another day or two --
after all, he's got a big club wingding in just 3 weeks and
is probably pretty busy!

Cheryl's kindly sending me convention mailers/flyers and
I'm doing the AGA brouchures here (seems like spring all
over again, and just as the weather here changed, too).

If I can't get table space, I'll just pass stuff out.  Push
comes to shove and I can carry a newsie's sack -- "READ ALL
ABOUT IT!" ;-)

sh