Re: [AGA Member] Aquatic plant supplyers?

I have found that Big Al's the store (never tried the mail order), has
some nice Tropica plants.  Now being in the US we technically can't bring
them back, but occasionally I will bring a few, carefully cleaned of all
rock wool off the roots.  We/I use to have a permit to bring plants in but
I believe it has expired, haven't tried in a long time, esp not after sept
11.  Some of the big Al stores even have had some rare stuff when I was
there like E. stellata.  I would ask people in your local area.  In
Vancouver I know there were some nice local shops as well, but can't
recall their names right now.  For us in Seattle, Vancouver BC is a 3 hour
drive, not bad.  Also depending on your area, some local club members are
great sources as well.

Kathy