[AGA Member] Headed to Dallas?

Are you heading to Dallas for AGA-2K3 this November?

If so, we need your help. We are trying to anticipate what focus groups
convention goers would be most interested in attending. Click the link
below to complete a brief survey that shouldn't take you more than a
minute.

Take the survey >>
http://www.aquatic-plants.org/fg_survey.html

If you are on our opt-in list or have already responded to the survey
please disregard this message and please excuse the repetitiveness of
our request.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this and complete the survey.

Sincerely,

Ben Belton & Ricky Cain
AGA-2K3 Focus Group Coordinators
*** Convention Info ***

If you haven't registered for the convention there's still time.

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html

DFW Aquatic Plant Club
http://www.aquatic-plants.org