Re: [AGA Member] CO2 concentration in Hard water

Because, in that pH range, the higher KH allows the water
to absorb more CO2 or because you have to use more CO2 to
hold that pH range if the KH is high?

Scott H.
--- Roger Miller <roger@spinn.net> wrote:
> I think what Red Sea is saying is that *IF* you limit
> yourself to pH values
> in the range of 6.4-7.2 then a higher KH value allows the
> water to a have
> higher CO2 concentration.  That is true.

=====
See you in Dallas at the Aquatic Gardeners Associaton
2003 Annual Convention
Nov 14-16
S. Hieber