Re: [AGA Member] Dosing plants with NPK home compounds

Yes, it was Flourite. I *guess* you're talking to me, because I think I'm the only daughter you have on the list.

Folks, she probably meant this to go to me personally. :-)

Cheryl Rogers
Oak Point, TX

Paula Hofmann wrote:

Do I have Flourite in my tank gravel? I know we added something, but I don't remember what it was. Mom