Re: [AGA Member] Re: help about fluorescent bulb

I have bought bulbs from a few places, including ebay. The
best bulbs I've gotten are from AHSupply. I started out on
the 5 K bulbs but I pretty much use 6500 or 10000 K bulbs
now. Simply a preference for my eyes.

The plants seem to care more about the intensity than the
color temp. Even for redness, the overall intensity seems
to matter more than the rated color temp.

Scott H.