From: owner-aga-member@thekrib.com
[mailto:owner-aga-member@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Mike Roberts
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 6:49 PM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: RE: [AGA Member] Heater

Hi,

If the heater is too large it will cycle continuously and wear out quicker.
The ideal heater would be on continually at a very low wattage replacing
exactly as many BTUs as was being lost and never turning off.

So a very small heater set to the target temperature you want and then a
larger back up heater set a few degrees below the target temperature would
be ideal.

Take care,

Mike Roberts