From: "Livay Aviel-R51374" <Aviel.Livay@motorola.com>
To: <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 8:52 AM
Subject: RE: [AGA Member] My biggest tragedy ever....

> Amit,
>
> My condolence!!
>
> The rams were next on my list!!
>
> First of all probably you want to make sure that the shrimps are gone - I
had 3 such shrimps in my 10 Gallon tank and I haven't seen them until the
day I teared it down. Also they are not supposed to be such an easy catch -
they are damn fast...

> Anyway - could share some experience regarding introducing Rams, Clown
loaches, discus and apistos to a tank? I care not only for the shrimps but
also for the eggs of the corydoras etc.

> A very annoying issue,
>
> Aviel.

On Behalf Of Amit Brucker
> Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 11:27 PM
> To: aga-member@thekrib.com
> Subject: [AGA Member] My biggest tragedy ever....
>
> Well yes you might tag me along as one of the Amano shrimps fans....
> Yesterday was a great day for introducing my eight new rams  to my 100
gallon planted tank.
> The tank hosted 25 cardinals 3 flying foxes and yes - twenty beautiful
Amano shrimps which did a wonderful maintenance clean job!!!
> All new rams were introduced to the tank yesterday and it all seemed
perfect!
> Today, after coming back from work, I couldn't find the shrimps.... any
where. they are all gone. poof
> However the rams are beautiful and  I can see one pair already getting
ready to lay their eggs. (Who wouldn't after such a meal....) I never
thought this could happen (stupid me....) thoughts: