Re: [AGA Member] Have you been TAGged?

I just joined yesterday March. 4th so...
Randy Pullen
4355 Sweetgrass Drive
Loveland, CO 80537-7859

Thanks,
Randy

>>> cheryl@rightstuffwebsites.com 3/5/2004 10:05:45 AM >>>

TAG 17-1 was mailed February 16 and 17. Please let me know, offlist,
whether you have received your copy and where you live. We have a new
mailer and I want to make sure everything is running smoothly. Thanks!

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association

multipart/alternative