From: "Amit Brucker" <amitb@gtek.co.il>
To: <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Monday, 8 March 2004 08:40
Subject: [AGA Member] Ram Problems (again)

Sorry for bringing this none plant issue to this group...
My Rams saga continues ;-)
My 100gallon planted tank with cardinals and 20 Amano shrimps.
Week ago introducing 8 Rams -> Amano shrimps are missing.
Today - One dead Ram and another one infected with bubble-eye. - Removed to
isolation.
Other Rams are happy as it seems for now - no other stress signs observed.
I know that this is caused by the build up of toxic gases that enter the eye
shell, but my water are fine with normal readings of all parameters.
Is there a way to treat this. (Only once I was able to cure one fish with an
5% Argyrol solution - but I think it is an old remedy these days.
Suggestions ???

Amit Brucker

multipart/alternative
  text/html