Re: [AGA Member] AGA t-shirts and other stuff

Thanks, Shireen.

We already have an AGA store on the AGA website. Products
are limited to those items of special interest to aquatic
gardeners that might not be so easy to get elsewhere.

I don't think AGA has been in the T-shirt biz for a while.
But I suppose that if we did sell non-gardening products,
we'd do it right off the AGA website.

There are a few reasons for this, one of them being the
markup on some items when using an intermediary for the
sales and fullfillment processes.

Scott H.

--- Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel@comcast.net> wrote:
> Has anyone considered setting up an AGA store on
> cafepress? I recently
> did one for the Baltimore Bird Club, and it was really
> easy.
>   http://www.cafeshops.com/baltbirdclub
>
> It's free (the basic shop, anyway. Premium stores have a
> monthly fee).
> The merchandise can be sold for a small profit with money
> going to the AGA.
>
> The hardest thing would be to come up with a nice image
> or graphics to
> put on t-shirts or caps or mousepads or bumperstickers,
> etc..
>
> - sg
>
> --
> Shireen Gonzaga/Baltimore, MD
> whimbrel@comcast.net

> message.  Archives of
>  this list can be found at
> http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-member/

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia