Re: [AGA Member] Compac lights???

I assume you mean 96Watt PC bulbs? You can try Ebay if you
shop for price carefully. Some of that stuff might be
seconds -- no way to tell sight unseen.

Hellolights.com sells production overruns and irregulars
now and then so you might look there too. In terms of
performance the Clearance items are as good as the regular
stuff.

Tip on bulbs. Buy them when the price is good, not when you
need them. There have a tremendous shelf life if you don't
bang them around and require no refrigeration. ;-)

Scott H.

--- Albert Karcher <ahkarcher@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm looking for several 36" square pin lamps.  I would
> like to mix in a 5000K with the 6700K that I normally get
> from Hamilton Tech.
>

> Does anyone have any direction for me as to where I can
> find these lamps for a tight budgeted hobbyist?

=====
S. Hieber

Amano Returns
to the AGA Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14, 2004 -- Crystal City, Virginia