Re: [AGA Member] Re: fish/plant light -- or - When is t5 not a **T5**

Thanks Scott,

It's getting harder of course.  But I think I'm ready to hang in there and
figure it out.  I didn't save the stuff Wayne Jones posted.  Probably was
more interested in something else at the time like 'Why do my fish keep
dying?".  Got that one solved.  I'll follow up on your leads though.  Paula

--
Peace and love,

Paula