Re: [AGA Member] Re: fish/plant light -- or - Have you got lots of options or what?

You bet I have my, Kasselman book.  Cheryl got it for me for my birthday last
year.  I even read it.  I'll reread the light section.  3 feet is too long
for my tank.  It is just a little over 2 feel wide.
Paula

--
Peace and love,

Paula