Re: [AGA Member] The Aquarium Plant Handbook?

They might not get all the names right but the pics are
very good. I find them more useful than the drawings in the
Tropica Catalogue.

If I'm looking up a plant, I go there first, then check in
Kasslemann to see if they have the right name. It doesn't
always work as well for me jsut using the Kasselmann pics.

sh
--- Shireen Gonzaga <whimbrel@comcast.net> wrote:
> Does anyone have "The Aquarium Plant Handbook" from
> Oriental Aquarium?
> Is it worth getting?
>
> Thanks,
>     sg