Re: [AGA Member] The Aquarium Plant Handbook?

Ya know, I was given the Aquarium Plant Catalog
along with a lifetime supply of TAG and Planted
Aquaria over a year ago. I have taken my time and
read through all of the magazines at least once,
but the catalog is always out at my computer or in
my car. I had no idea that the catalog was so well
known. As I was reading the question and answer
posted I had a spark occur and realized I have
this catalog. Then I realized that this catalog is
from The Oriental Aquarium not just some mail
order place in Singapore.
I feel more comfortable driving around with the
catalog then my Kasselmann book, so I have found
it invaluable for road trips to fish stores. It
has good pictures, but the information about each
plant is by way of symbol. Of course it is a sale
catalog so you get product numbers for submerged
and emersed growth, potted, loose, or weighted
plants, placement ranges from background to
foreground, temperature range, light range, and
country of oragin. The catalog separates aquatic,
floating, and terrestrial plants. It is quite
basic compared to the Kasselmann book, but it is
just a sales catalog.