From: "Livay Aviel-R51374" <Aviel.Livay@motorola.com>
To: <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 3:11 PM
Subject: [AGA Member] compact inter-node growth please...

> Hi,
>
> My stem plants seem to grow with bigger than desired inter-node gaps.
While this is acceptable for cabomba or Macrandra I do not enjoy the look of
Ceratophyllum demersum and Myriophyllum tuberculatum to say the least.

> Do I need to go beyond 2.5 wpg for my 200 gallon tank? - I hate to do that
because of heat.

> I know blue spectrum should help things get bushy - I currently mix 50%
daylight (for the blue) with 50% warm white (for the red) - should I get rid
of my warm whites? Is it OK to go for straight daylight all
across-the-board?