RE: [AGA Member] TAG 17-1

Hi. I didn't get one. Just double-checked with my wife.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aga-member@thekrib.com [mailto:owner-aga-member@thekrib.com] On
Behalf Of Cheryl Rogers
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:59 AM
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA Member] TAG 17-1

Hi Y'all:

If you you are a paid-up member and have still not received "The Aquatic
Gardener" Volume 17 Number 1, please e-mail me at cheryl@wilstream.com and
I will mail you another copy. If you end up with two copies, you are then
required to leave one at your local fish store or give it to a friend. :-)

This issue has a photo of a Sagittaria flower and the color-of-the-year is
green.

It contains the following articles:

"Enjoying the Local Biotope" by Steven Pituch
"Trimming the Aquascape" by Takashi Amano
"AGA 2003 Annual Convention" by Scott Hieber
"1st Place Winners of the AGA 2003 Aquascaping Contest"
"Three Localities for Cryptocoryne crispatula Engler var crispatula in
Thailand" by Arthit Prasartkul
"Collecting Trips and More!" by Madan Subramanian

Cheryl Rogers
Membership Chair
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org