[AGA Member] RE: AGA Member - Digest V1 #175

Hello-

I tossed a link on my page. May change so it fits in better but who knows
with a new design coming soon. Bored with the current one. LOL.

Anyway here is the info requested.

Michael McGrath
Site: Silver Fox's Aquaria - Freshwater plants and fish
Site: fish.silver-fox.us

Great idea. Part of the reason I joined as to learn from the pros and this
would be really cool to see other members tanks more often.

Thank you,

Mike