SF Bay area aquatic plants society

For more information: http://www.sfbaaps.com
Post message: sfbaaps@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: sfbaaps-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Membership:

Alan Kaufmann
359 South Jefferson Street
Napa, CA  94559

----Original Message Follows---- From: Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@wilstream.com> Reply-To: aga-member@thekrib.com To: aga-member@thekrib.com Subject: [AGA Member] Local Clubs Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:40:45 -0500

Hey, Y'all!

If you belong to a local fish OR aquatic plant club, please e-mail me the club's name and some contact info and/or web site. I am compiling a list for the web site and other ventures.

Stand up and be counted!

Cheryl

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership