Re: [AGA Member] CO2 efficiency in hard water

Scott,
Thanks for the answears.
Let me make myself clear a bit more,
If I'll take out my CO2 system - I am not sure it will effect the plants
much.
Assuming that my PH/KH are stable at all times - this means I'll have stable
amounts of dissolved CO2 ?
Is this also may be the reason for not seeing to much CO2 diffusion in the
water ???
Sure I know that CO2 is one of the three important nutrient, but my tap
water seems to have fair amount of it considering KH&KH....
So it seem to my that my system does not contribute too much for my tank.
Now ask this: Ok, stop using the CO2 system. Lets consider plants taking up
all CO2 in the water, what then ?
1. I don't think this should have any effect on PH and not I don't think PH
levels would rise.
2. The tank is aerated during the night - I  guess that some CO2 enters the
tank as well.

What do you think ?
10x

Amit