Re: [AGA Member] no managzine here either!

It seems they are still trickling in. Everyone, please let me know next week if you still haven't been TAGged. Then I will mail out new copies.

The mailer sent the journals Bulk Standard, instead of First Class. Needless to say, I am deeply disappointed and am taking measures to ensure timely delivery of future magazines.

Cheryl

Heather J Gladney wrote:
I have not yet got mine either.  Sigh!

-- Cheryl Rogers, Membership Aquatic Gardeners Association http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org