[AGA Member] Re: Marriot Crystal Gateway

Hi,

For anyone who is beginning to plan for the AGA convention in November and
wants to add a few days at the hotel earlier in the week for sightseeing,
the Marriott very kindly allowed me to add a couple of days at the
convention rate when I called using the local hotel number. I hear that the
local reservation folks are sometimes able to offer such things when the
1-800 folks might not. Mid-week hotels are quite dear in DC and I don't know
if the Presidential Election 10 days before the convention will make hotels
any more expensive than usual, but that convention rate is a good rate
compared to prices posted by Travelocity for that hotel.

Ann Viverette, starting to plan my trip