From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com] On Behalf Of S. Hieber
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 8:09 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] List Welcome Welcome?

Considering what Erik gets paid for doing all of this,
which is zilch, and considering all his free time with a
baby in the house (which has got to be close to zero), I'm
a little embarrassed about all the chores I've been putting
off.

Anyway, thanks, Erik, for clearing that up. And thanks for
websites, the half dozen or so mail lists, and all your
help over the years.

sh

=====