Re: [AGA-Member] Re: AGA-Member Digest, Vol 2, Issue 6

Phil Edwards wrote:
I agree with Scott on that one. I've seen 5' tall japanese guys take out 6'4 200lb Green Beret's down before and Cheryl's got to have at least an inch on them.

Hmmmph. Yes, but there's always someone out there bigger, badder, and meaner than you. Pays to be careful. :-)

It was a pleasant surprise to find another AGA member lurking in the woodwork here in Charlotte. :)

What do you guys think about an AGA member directory? Would any of you want to be in it? Why or why not?

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association