From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Heather J Gladney
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:31 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Toilet Tank

In-house electrical tech support laughed and said there's probably a smaller interior tank in that white clumn, and the tank on the outside is separate. And of course figuring out decent lighting for live plants might be a challenge. (Why bother with anything else??) But there'd still have to be a sign above the tank. Something about "enough water changes already--stop wasting it!"

Cheryl Rogers wrote:

Hmmm...I guess water changes would *not* be a problem.

Cheryl

USGARDENS@aol.com wrote:

Anyone have one of these yet?

http://www.elseware.to/products/aq.htm