Re: [AGA-Member] changed my email address-not getting any mail from u

There have not been any posts to the list in tha past few days. I guess everyone is enjoying their weekend! :-)

I'm sorry, but I have no way to check this. I will forward your e-mail to Erik. (Even so, I'm not sure he can either.)

Cheryl

morcarmy@zahav.net.il wrote:

hi there' ive change my email address from
morcarmy@zahav.net.il
to morcarmy@012.net.il
and didnt get any mail for about 3-4 days, could it be? or something is wrong? could u plaese check and amend it
thanks, baruch mor

-- Cheryl Rogers, Membership Aquatic Gardeners Association http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org