[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
Re: [AGA-Member] hc leave size
- To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] hc leave size
- From: Cheryl Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:22:01 -0500
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Cool, then you are lucky to have such a neat plant. If it grows well, maybe
you could take a photo to show us how it looks in your tank.
Ping-Chung Chang wrote:
Then don't worry, your plant is fine.
It's a relatively new plant, requires high light and
CO2. It will grow a green carpet in your tank, doesn't
grow fast though.
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association
AGA-Member mailing list