Re: [AGA-Member] Cancel membership (autha 3c49d9d)

I wonder if, perhaps, he ran into some of the older FAQ
posts on theKrib and like many assume that theKrib, like
APD ;-) is part of AGA? Such assumptions having been found
to be somewhat common.

I can't think of what on the AGA site could be misleading

Ironic name?

me puzzled at time now,
sh

--- Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:

> Boy, on first read, this looks like a spam or a captured
> machine.  The
> weird header, the generic text in the message and
> complete lack of mention
> of aquatic plants.
>
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Noel Wise wrote:
>
> > I sent a query and received a response that I could not
> understand.  Is
> > it intended to confuse and confound?  The many
> grammatical and spelling
> > errors besides technical abbreviations and misleading
> searches make it
> > difficult to comprehend or enjoy your website although
> it is very
> > comprehensive and authoritative.  Please cancel my
> subscription.
> > Thanks- Noel Wise

=====
Plant your feet in Washington, D.C. and touch the moon -- at the National Air & Space Museum.
And learn the art of aquascaping Senske style at AGA2K4.

Speakers, field trip, Ray "Kingfish" Lucas, and more. . .
The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.

Convention Details/Registration at aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org