Fw: RE: [AGA-Member] Cancel membership (autha 3c49d9d)

Agree!!!  Cheryl - You have a growing fan club!

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Troy Hendrickson <info@glass-gardens.com>
Sent: Sep 14, 2004 9:16 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Subject: RE: [AGA-Member] Cancel membership (autha 3c49d9d)

Well said, well spoken, well done !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Cheryl Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 8:02 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat

Noel Wise wrote:
> I sent a query and received a response that I could not understand.  Is it
intended to confuse and confound?  The many grammatical and spelling errors
besides technical abbreviations and misleading searches make it difficult to
comprehend or enjoy your website although it is very comprehensive and
authoritative.  Please cancel my subscription.  Thanks- Noel Wise

The AGA-member e-mail list, which is frequented by some very nice people
who attempted in good faith to answer your questions according to their own
experience and opinions, despite their work obligations, and having no idea
whatsoever of your level of experience?

Or to the AGA in general? I cannot cancel your subscription to the AGA
because you are not an AGA member. Therefore this e-mail list is all we can
fairly offer you.

If you want pretty full-color pictures, professionally edited text, and (if
I do say so myself) increasingly competent layout, I suggest you fork over
the annual dues to become an AGA member and receive a subscription to our
quarterly journal, The Aquatic Gardener.

Regards,

Cheryl

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership