Re: [AGA-Member] Plants identification program

It's here:

http://www.lucidcentral.org/keys/appw/nonkey/html/opening_page.html

Don't forget, only the "free" version of Lucid is needed to
use the plant database :-)

sh
--- Livay Aviel-R51374 <Aviel.Livay@freescale.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the last issue of TAG there was a link to the plant
> identification program. I believe this program was
> presented during the 2003 convention and now it's
> complete and released.
>
> Unfortunately I lost my TAG (I will find it - don't
> worry) so could someone please just direct me to the web
> page?
>
> Aviel.

=====
Plant your feet in Washington, D.C. and touch the moon -- at the National Air & Space Museum.
And learn the art of aquascaping Senske style at AGA2K4.

Speakers, field trip, Ray "Kingfish" Lucas, and more. . .
The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.

Convention Details/Registration at aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org