[AGA-Member] GLOB seems to have resolved

Well, three other batches in different bottles have now been going since
Sunday without any GLOB activity, so I think it is safe to say that it was
something about this new bottle of molasses.  I think I'll throw it away, I don't
want to try using it in food either!  I may do a test bottle with the molasses,
but I probably won't even bother with it.

Thanks for all the suggestions folks!  I hope I won't be seeing the Glob
anymore!