[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
[AGA-Member] AGA Convention Hotel Rates going fast!
- To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [AGA-Member] AGA Convention Hotel Rates going fast!
- From: Cheryl Rogers <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:15:34 -0500
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
If you are going to the AGA convention, you'll need to make your hotel
reservations as soon as possible. There are no more convention rates for
Thursday the 11th or Sunday the 14th. You can now only get the convention
rates of $99 for the 12th and 13th. The regular rate is $269.
BUT we have found a "leisure rate" of $119 per night IF you give up the $99
room rate and book all nights at $119. The leisure rates requires a
Friday night (the 12th) stay. We have had much better luck calling the
hotel directly at (703)920-3230. The generic reservation line may not offer
you the "leisure rate."
There is an alternative hotel nearby. We will post information on that one
If you would like to find a roommate, you can post on the GWAPA forum at
http://www.gwapa.org/forum, or e-mail this list.
More information about the convention can be found at
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association
AGA-Member mailing list