Re: [AGA-Member] Hello, Philadelphia Area

Hello. My name is Erin. I may have met a few of you last week at the convention. It was a wonderful experience and well worth the effort to get there.

Hi Erin...

Not sure if you bumped into me or not at the convention, I'm "local" to Philadelphia, right down near the University of Delaware... the only other I know of in this area thats AGA active is Giancarlo Podio, he is in NE Philadelphia. I personally drive to a GWAPA meeting every once in a blue moon, the Aquarium Center a few times a year... its not a formal group but we've setup a Yahoo group we've been using the past year or so for carpooling and stuff like that:

Cheers,
Jeff Ludwig