[AGA-Member] Please help!

Hi, this is the first time I have posted here and I am not sure this type of message is allowed.
So here goes.....
I just want to know if anyone has purchased a mail order product from Ottawa Aquatics and have they had a problem with that company?

I am from Australia and haveordered a Bioplast CO2 reactor from the company on 25th Sept and sent the International money order which was cleared 18th October and have not received the product? I have emailed 6 times now and have not received a reply. I am beginning to think this may not be a legitimate business.

If anyone has any information about the business or what I can do to get the product or my money back, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Trish