Re: [AGA-Member] pH/CO2 probe

You shouldn't need to do anything more than hang it over
the edge of the aquarium. If you have a glass top with a
plastic backstrip, you can drill or cut a hole just
slightly larger than the long narrow portion of the probe
and set the probe into the hole so that the lower portion
remains in the water.

Or, if you have any cutouts for filter tubes, you can
probably fit the probe cord through one of those same
cutouts.

The end of the probe should remain wet, which is why the
unit comes with the small rubber bulb over the end of the
probe -- that's to keep the end of the probe wet during
shipping and storage. That rubber bulb, of course, is
removed for use.

Good luck, good fun,
Scott H.
--- Zaponetoo@aol.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a question about the Milwaukee Instrument
> continuous pH/CO2 monitor
> SMS122.  I'm have difficulty figuring out how to mount
> the electrode probe.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT