Re: [AGA-Member] substrate critter

My clown loaches never eat plants; in fact, they haven't learned to enjoy any
vegies much to my chagrin (I'm a vegetarian..hehe).  However, I have indeed
found they sometimes like to do their own aquascaping and may tend to disagree
with how you decide you want your aquascape  :P   They usually win.

I also agree that clown loaches need very large tanks and I do not suggest
them when there are many other types of loaches more suitable in terms of size.
If you can find them, Botia Sidthimunki are small, peaceful, and have
wonderful personalities.