RE: [AGA-Member] Re: FYI on Amano Shrimp

Thank you, Ann.  I wasn't aware that valisneria is brittle, but that would
explain a lot.  I suspect my Amano shrimp have gotten a bit carried away and
have munched past the damaged spots, so I'll take your advice and cut off
the damaged portions and hope that deters them. Your guidelines on what and
how to cut back are very helpful.

The plant order I've been waiting for just shipped today and should arrive
tomorrow, so I think I'll have plenty of plants in my tank to distract the
shrimp from my valisneria by tomorrow evening - I hope!

Have a nice evening,

Kirsten