RE: [AGA-Member] Too Much Heat - Substrate HeatingScheduleSuggestions?

With re to the larger axial fans, Pabst-EBT are very high
quality and can run nonstop for years without trouble or
bearing noise. :-) They are a bit pricier than some of the
other though.

sh
--- Kirsten Klinghammer <klingham@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Wow, what an excellent selection of fans!  I'll report
> back on what I do and
> how it works to eliminate excess heat from my lights, in
> case others may be
> interested too.

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT