To: <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:24 AM
Subject: [AGA-Member] AGA 2004 conference

when Mr Amano gave his talk at the AGA 2004 conference he was asked the cost of setting up his pond and home tank. Did he ever supply a figure as there was no answer included on the DVD? _______________________________________________ AGA-Member mailing list AGA-Member@thekrib.com http://lists.thekrib.com/mailman/listinfo/aga-member