[AGA-Member] progress report--and thanks!

Just wanted to come back onlist and thank folks for help on CO2 equipment and on nutrient levels.
Just did my third water change on new macro and trace amounts - waiting for a Sera phosphate test to look for Renfield ratio N:P.
I may have given it too much P (guessing) at last water change, but it's doing better.
Cross my fingers, looks like the tank is starting to grow out of the algae problem--new clean growth on all the slow plants.
Mexican oakleaf (Shinnersia) had to be cut back twice, although still a little spindly looking (my nutrient sponge).
Thanks!

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.5.6 - Release Date: 3/1/05