[AGA-Member] Algae Eating Shrimp

    Dear Group, I've read about how good certain shrimp can eat algae without
destroying plants. I ordered several species from a site online but
unfortunately most died and I dont know why? I've been trying to figure out what went
wrong but I've been reading lots of conflicting information. Does anyone here
use them to clean their tanks? If so, can you give me any tips? Any info on
these little guys would be most appreciated. Any sites to learn more and to buy?
If someone can separate the facts from the fiction.Thanx-ILAN